Caleb weighs 40 lbs (48th percentile) and is 43.5" tall (66th percentile). He is all caught up on his immunizations so he didn't need any shots today. He was happy about that.
Leah weighs 36 lbs (89th percentile) and is 39.5" tall (94th percentile). She was actually looking forward to getting a "flu shot" (what she calls all shots), but she didn't need any immunizations today either.
They both left the doctor office with a sticker, sucker, and a smile. I love it when they can leave the doctor's office happy.
1 comment:
Angela, you are going to be my blogging friend! I love how you have new posts all the time :o) I can't believe Leah actually WANTED to get a shot...that's the first child I've ever heard of! That's fun that they are all in great health and I love the pictures! Leah is such a cutie :o)
Post a Comment