Thursday, November 29, 2007
Christmas Decorations
The day after Thanksgiving, or Black Friday as it is known, means decorating the house for Christmas at our house! I usually brave the weather and the crowds and hit a few of the sales in the wee morning hours. This year, I slept in. It was nice. After we had all had breakfast we started getting out the boxes and boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations. Jon focused on the lights for the outside of the house. He is so good at checking each strand of lights and fixing the ones that need fixing. I worked on the Christmas tree and the other decorations on our entertainment center, and our fireplace. I love the Christmas season and I like to enjoy it as long as possible. So, here's my Christmas tree. It's the first year we've had this 7' tree. I really love it. The picture I took was during the day and it just doesn't do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment