Thursday, February 28, 2008

Daddy Cooked Us Dinner

I was busy on the computer filing our amended tax return, because Provo Craft messed up on my income, and I came into the kitchen to start dinner when I saw Jon making dinner for me! I was so happy. He made dough to make homemade tortillas and was frying them up. He used to work at Celebrations Cafe when he was in high school and learned how to make some good food there. He made us MexiGrills for dinner. They tasted fabulous! They are a homemade tortilla filled with refried beans, taco meat, cheese, lettuce and sour cream.
The most amazing part of it was all of our kids ate every bite! AND they did it without complaining. We will definately be having Daddy make this for us again!

1 comment:

Amber H. said...

Yum! That is one of our favorites too...fast and easy. We buy our tortillas fresh from a tortilla factory here in town and they are to die for! Love it! That's nice that Jon gave you a break from cooking too...it's nice to have a mom night! :o)