I saw this on a friend's website and thought it was fun, so I tried it out. You google your name plus "needs" and pick out the top 10 things. Here it goes...
Angela needs...
1. to constantly "feel" the presence of God
2. her space
3. to get away from her kids
4. help
5. a time-out
6. to eat something
7. a new wardrobe
8. to stay focused
9. a place to live where she and those around her are safe
10. to complete a psychological evaluation
Jon needs...
1. to learn how to count
2. YOU!
3. prayers
4. a job
5. to touch his roots
6. a new shift key
7. the spirit
8. cupcakes
9. lots of support on the home front and elsewhere to help him
10. your votes
Pretty funny. I thought some of them were pretty accurate too! Although, I already feel like I have a place to live that's safe, and I'm sure Jon doesn't need any more cupcakes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment