
Made my crust from scratch...

Poured in the filling and baked the pies! 

YUMMY!

We always use the fancy dishes on Thanksgiving

Grandpa Holt waiting for dinner

The women in the kitchen





Finally it's time to eat!
Grandma and Grandpa Holt, mom and dad, Jay Rogers, and Kathy Rogers

The kids table

Dessert time! I also made the crust for the pecan pies that my mom and I made together.
I love Thanksgiving! It's so fun to be with family. I love all the food, but my favorite thing is staying up really late playing games and talking. I love my family. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Hello Everyone! This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun with Shane, Katie, and Braydon. I am very thankful for the family that Angela and I have! We have fun all year! The food was wonderful and it was nice to see everyone.
Happy Holidays.....
Jon
Post a Comment