As many of you know already, I won a trip to Disneyland for 4 people from the KODJ radio station a couple of months ago. I had submitted the dates for travel and we've been waiting for Disneyland to get back to us. I finally heard from them today and there's MORE!
Out of all the contest winners they had over the past 6 months they picked one GRAND PRIZE winner to be honored as a special guest at Disneyland! We are going to have so much fun! Check out California's local news story they did about the contest winner--ME!
7 comments:
Just in case you didn't realize it, the video is just pretend! I really did hear back from Disneyland though and we'll be going on our trip in March. I'm totally excited to start making plans now!
haha you totally had me for about 10 seconds!
K, so that is hilarious! Wouldn't that be so cool, though?! I'm still way jealous! I hope you guys have a fantastic and memorable time!
Very funny! I believed it at first, and then I caught on. that was really fun.
Congrats, that is a funny video!
Ok, so it totally had me until the merchandise part, then I started thinking it was a little weird. That would be so crazy though! Can you imagine?! Anyway, I hope you guys have a ton of fun. How many trips will that be for your family there? And how many times has my family been....um, ZERO! I'm jealous! Have fun for me :o)
Post a Comment