Thursday, May 21, 2009

Leah Rides a Two-Wheeler Bike!

We took the training wheels off of Leah's little bike when I bought her a big bike at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago. We put training wheels on the big bike so she could start riding it. Well, she self-taught herself how to ride on 2-wheels by using her little bike without the training wheels. Last night she was getting really good at riding it, so I took the training wheels off her big bike today and watched her go. One push is all she needed and she took off on 2 wheels and didn't look back!

Just like with the boys I had bribed Leah with something special if she learned to ride a two-wheeler. She decided to get 2 babies and a basket for her bike.
Leah riding on her little bike


Leah on her big bike

No comments: