Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Successful Boating Trip

We finally got to take our boat out and experience the open water without any major troubles. Leah really loved feeling the wind on her face! :)
Caleb just wanted to nap the whole time we were fishing

Alex trolling for fish

Jon wanted to troll for fish, so I got to drive

Happy Jon...he's so glad the boat worked great
The only trouble we had the whole time we were out on Deer Creek Reservoir was the fact that we didn't catch any fish! Plus, we're still learning all the quirks about the boat. It took a few attempts to get it started again when we would stop to fish. All in all it was a great boating trip though!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! I am sure the kids had a great time.

Steven & Adrienne said...

I am glad you got it working...looks like a lot of fun!!!