There's no better activity to do while it's cold outside and kids are out of school for Christmas break than decorating cookies!! This is the treat Caleb picked for family home evening. We will also be saving some for Santa.

Leah loves decorating cookies!

Caleb did a good job making clothes for his gingerbread men

I don't think Alex really wanted his picture taken.
He did good decorating as well.

It's fun to do activities like this together. There's always a little less fighting in our house when the kids are doing something creative.
2 comments:
Good job decorating cookies. Mom, you better watch out or the children will take over your decorating job.
How fun! I always love to see the fun things you do with your kiddos! I think from the way Leah is holding that frosting bag, she is going to grow up and be a pro like her momma! Your kids are so dang cute!! :)
Post a Comment