Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alex's 9th Birthday

I can't believe Alex is 9 years old already! Time does fly by too fast. He had a great birthday.

Alex started his day out with a number "9" pancake.

I made a Chinese Checkers cake for him. I used gum balls for the game pieces.

Alex loved the cake,
he also loves being goofy for the camera
Alex wanted to keep the design of the cake a secret, so the only clue I gave my mom and dad was that they were supposed to come ready to play games. We did indeed play Chinese Checkers on the cake!! :)
Make a wish, blow it out

That's what birthdays are all about!

2 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

That cake is awesome!! And glad you guys had fun on your anniversary! Happy late b-day Alex, and happy late anniversary to you guys!

Brian and Amelia said...

9, wow! And what a fun cake!! Great job! You are a great mom!