Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day 2010

The day started out with a yummy breakfast all decorated for Valentine's Day.


The centerpiece was a couple of roses that Leah and I got from my mom
We had pink waffles with strawberries, whipped cream and nuts
with grapes and strawberry milk
I gave Jon and all the kids a boutineer/corsage to wear to church.
Here are my beautiful kids decked out in their church clothes with their flowers.
When I told the kids the flower was to wear to church Alex said,
"Please, no, mom!"
He was afraid of getting teased, but it all worked out.
By the time church was over Caleb's flower had ZERO petals left on it.
Caleb and a kid in his class picked them all off. :)

Sorry the pictures are dark, but we were in a hurry to get out the door.



This was our Valentine's Day dinner.
Hawaiian Chicken
Rice Pilaf
Asparagus
Look good?
My kids didn't think the asparagus was good at all.
They sat at the table for more than an hour to finish their 4 pieces of asparagus!
I thought it was fabulous!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

trine k said...

You are so great, LOVE all the cute ideas you do for holidays and special occasions, what a great mommy!