Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

I have been wanting/needing more countertop space and storage space in my kitchen for a long time now. I have been watching sales for these portable islands and finally found one that I like and during a time I had some extra money to buy one! I am so excited for all the extra space. I feel like it's so much space I don't know what to do with it. Both cabinets are practically empty still. Slowly, I'm finding which things to store inside.
I love it!
I considered it an early Mother's Day present from myself!
For Mother's Day I received these beautiful flowers from Jon.
Alex made me a paper flower at school.
Caleb made a M-O-M card that was really colorful and cute.
Leah planted a flower seed at school and had been caring for it. She gave me the plant.
We went to Nephi on Mother's day to celebrate with Jon's mom.
We also got to see Christel and her kids .

No comments: