Friday, August 12, 2011

Leah's 7th Birthday (pt 2)

Leah's birthday party at the cabin included:
More rubber duck games!

Duck toss

Bob for ducks




Look at this awesome picture I took of Leah playing in the pool!
I convinced Leah to ride with my dad and Jon into the city to get parts for a project.
While she was gone Nanny, Katie, Braydon, Alex, Caleb and I decorated the playhouse for her birthday.


Waiting for the birthday girl to make her entrance!




After a little bit of drama (caused by one of her 7 balloons popping when she got out of the truck) I spilled the beans to Leah about a surprise party so she would actually stop sulking and go into the playhouse. Once she saw all the decorations and presents we was all smiles!

She got stickers, a shirt and candy from Katie and Braydon
An Easy Bake Oven and mixes from Nanny and Papa

And a whole bunch of Smurfs, Smurf DVD, Smurf book, and Smurf coloring book from mom and dad.
We at birthday cake and Play-Doh ice cream for dessert

1 comment:

Kris said...

So fun! And I don't think you could take that picture of Leah in the pool again if you tried - that's awesome timing! :)