For lunch I made heart shaped sandwiches with sliced red apples. Caleb's sandwiches were his favorite: cheese and pickle. Leah's were pb&j. 

I spend all day de-cluttering our house, so when Jon and Alex got home I wasn't in the mood to make something for dinner. I suggested to go get some pizzas, so that's what we had for dinner. Jon gets grossed out by food-colored food, so going with naturally red foods works out better for him. I lightly tinted the ranch dressing pink. It was hardly noticable, but Jon said, "this doesn't look quite right." So I told him I tried tinting it a little pink so he wouldn't be grossed out. 

Now we're going to watch Cinderella and have a nice quiet evening at home in our clean and clutter-less house!
2 comments:
Sounds like a very fun Valentine's Day! You are so creative.
I loved looking through your cake decorating blog. I recognized a couple cakes through your desciptions or being at the party. Hope you have a great Sunday!
Sounds like you had a much better V-Day than I did! I'm glad someone enjoyed it :o) That pizza and veggies looks so good right now!
Post a Comment