We went to Nephi tonight for our niece's birthday. Eve turned 5 years old. Happy Birthday! We had Little Mermaid cake and rainbow ice cream. The kids always have fun playing with their cousins.
Eden is such a cutie. Her little voice cracks me up. Tonight I heard her say, "I want some birt-day tate." I love her kid-accent.
The boys had an especially good time bothering (oh, I mean playing with) Ezra. They love to lift him up and hold him and talk to him. It seems to overwhelm Ezra at times, but he's a really good kid and he didn't squawk at all about the overbearing cousins in his face. Jon's sister, Christel, is due to have her 4th baby (a girl) the beginning of June. I can't wait to meet the newest member of their family.
This is Jon's mom passing out chocolates to all the grandkids.
This is Jon's dad enjoying the party.
Eden is such a cutie. Her little voice cracks me up. Tonight I heard her say, "I want some birt-day tate." I love her kid-accent.
The boys had an especially good time bothering (oh, I mean playing with) Ezra. They love to lift him up and hold him and talk to him. It seems to overwhelm Ezra at times, but he's a really good kid and he didn't squawk at all about the overbearing cousins in his face. Jon's sister, Christel, is due to have her 4th baby (a girl) the beginning of June. I can't wait to meet the newest member of their family.
This is Jon's mom passing out chocolates to all the grandkids.
This is Jon's dad enjoying the party.
1 comment:
Cute cake...did you make it?
Post a Comment