Friday, June 20, 2008

The Water Park

My kids have been asking "When are we going to go to the water park" ever since it opened on Memorial Day. In fact, even before it was open they would ask, "When is the water park going to open?" They had a count down going to count down the days until the water park opened. So, here it is...JUNE 20th and we're just barely making it there for the first time! The kids were really excited. My parents got back from vacation just in time to take us all to the water park today. Jon met us there after he got off of work. They loved going down the big slides. When Papa took Leah down the slide they got going really fast. The look on her face was sheer terror as she came out of the slide! The kid area is always so much fun. It's such a nice water park. I'm so glad we live close by. I wish I could have gotten a few pictures, but I left my camera at home this time.

We had an emergency communication's dinner tonight too. Three people in our ward recently became licensed ham radio operators. We're excited to have them be a part of the committee. Tomorrow we're all going fishing, so I'll put pictures of that on here when I get a chance.

No comments: