Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Disneyland Trip

Here are some pictures from our vacation to Disneyland. It's taken a few days to get it posted on here because our camera memory card got full after our trip to Legoland, so I had to wait for some pictures from my brother before I could post any. Thanks, Shane, for letting us have some of your pictures!

The Mickey Mouse statue in front of the Disneyland Hotel

"L" for Lanier at California Adventure

Right after we all got off the Tower of Terror. Even the kids went!! ha ha ha!

Waiting for the parade to start in California Adventure

What a cute family.

Autopia (that's Aw-toe-pee-a, Shane)



I've always hated Space Mountain. Nothing has changed.
My kids all LOVED it, so I had to go too.


Jedi Training. Caleb fighting Darth Vader

Alex fighting Darth Vader

Leah, cute as always. She loved doing Jedi Training until she faced Darth Vader. She was the first one to fight him and started crying! It was so sad. She was only 1/4 the size of Darth Vader. The trainer said, "Oh, princess...don't worry. We'll do this together." But, she still wasn't going to fight him.


This was the kids waiting and hoping to be picked for Jedi training.

Fantasyland

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Winnie the Pooh

Jon, Braydon, and Shane on Splash Mountain. Braydon had to be bribed to go on the ride.

Braydon's reward for not throwing a fit on Splash Mountain.
We had a TON of fun. I'm so glad we won a trip to Disneyland. There is no way we would have stayed at the Disneyland Hotel if it wasn't free. We decided to bring my mom along with us too. It was fun to have her there, and Shane, Katie, and Braydon too.

3 comments:

J said...

How fun! I've been wanting to go back to Disneyland, but take the kids this time. Maybe we'll make it with my new-found money/job!

Jacoy

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you had a ton of fun. That must be great to be able to go as one big family with cousins,and grandma and grandpa!

Amber said...

What a FUN vacation! I'm so glad you guys had a great time! Those pictures are so cute! Looking at them makes me want to go to Disneyland so bad!!! :)
-Amber Miyake :)