Monday, October 1, 2007

Keep it away from me!

Our family has been passing around a cold for the past few days. It started with Leah and Caleb. They both woke up on Friday with a yucky cough. So, they were on cough medicine. Saturday morning Jon went to Salt Lake with Alex and Caleb. The weather changed for the worse and got really cold. That combined with being around Caleb gave Jon the cold. So, Saturday and Sunday I spent taking care of my sick family. Sunday morning I was the only one who went to church. Alex had said that he was feeling sick too. I don't know if he really was sick, or if he just wanted to stay home like everyone else. Anyway, without anyone bothering me during the meeting, I actually got to listen to the talks! It was so quiet and peaceful, yet I felt like a part of me was missing without my family there. It was almost as if it were TOO peaceful to really enjoy myself. Jon and all 3 kids got blessings and I think it really helped. Jon was able to go to work today and Alex is at school. Caleb's cough is gone and Leah still has a lingering cough. Her coughs always last forever because of the asthma problems she's had. So, we're looking forward to a good week. I hope that the illness doesn't pass on to me. So far so good.

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys are all sick...except you of course! I hope you can avoid it! I think the hardest part of being a mom is when you get sick too! Oh, and good job on your blog! It's really cute! Did you do a template or just figured it out yourself? SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

If you start to feel sick take some airborne! It really works!

-Randa