Christel (Jon's sister) asked us last night if we could watch her kids while they went on a date. Our kids love playing with their cousins so we were happy to watch them. Alex had a basketball game last night too, so he had 2 extra cheerleaders (Eve and Eden) to cheer him on! They kept yelling, "Go Alex! Go Alex!" It was so cute. They had fun at the basketball game together. Ezra is getting so big. He is 8 months old, but he's going to be walking any day now. I couldn't believe it! He would stand up at the couch and take 1 step forward and then fall down. He's just too little to be walking already! What a quick learner. I loved playing with him and holding him. It was a fun night. Friday, October 26, 2007
Playing With Cousins
Christel (Jon's sister) asked us last night if we could watch her kids while they went on a date. Our kids love playing with their cousins so we were happy to watch them. Alex had a basketball game last night too, so he had 2 extra cheerleaders (Eve and Eden) to cheer him on! They kept yelling, "Go Alex! Go Alex!" It was so cute. They had fun at the basketball game together. Ezra is getting so big. He is 8 months old, but he's going to be walking any day now. I couldn't believe it! He would stand up at the couch and take 1 step forward and then fall down. He's just too little to be walking already! What a quick learner. I loved playing with him and holding him. It was a fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ezra looks so sad. I think in the other picture he does look a little like Caleb.
they are cute
Post a Comment