This is a picture of the kids "Walking the Plank"
And here are some pictures of them making their treasure boxes and doing the treasure hunt.





Another fun part about our reunion this year is that there were a TON of toads everywhere around the campground! This brought out the boy in Jon. He loves finding frogs, toads, snakes, etc (basically anything that will gross me out).
Jon with one of his toads he caught
Jon with one of his toads he caught
We decided it would be fun to have a toad race. Conner's (the boy next to Jon) toad won. The other two got side tracked and left the track.
Leah likes to admire it from afar.
Ribbit!
4 comments:
Just a reminder to the viewer I let go every Toad by the river. I do get excited about moving reptiles. We have never seen soo many of those toads before. The Toads' had no idea no clue that we were coming. Relocating them to the river was the best thing for them. Two Toads were mad into pancake road kill just prior to our stay. It was a fun weekend. Jon
I'm glad you had fun and it sounds like you had tons of fun things to do. Toads are pretty cool, I'm glad to hear Jon is an animal activist at heart. :)
Did you guys go up spanish fork canyon? It looks like where we had the Gonzales reunion!
Ewwww toads! Just kidding, my husband and kids would have had just as much fun with them. Me...I stay away :)
Post a Comment