Thursday, July 31, 2008

We're Going To Disneyland!!


I just won a trip for 4 to Disneyland this morning! I am so excited! We were planning on going for Spring Break this year, and now we can go for FREE! I won the tickets from the radio station KODJ 94.1. You enter online, then at 7:40am if they call your name you have 9 minutes and 41 seconds to call in. Today they called the first name, but they didn't call in. Then, they called a 2nd name and they didn't call in either! So, my name was the 3rd name and I CALLED IN and I WON! I won 4 3-day park hopper passes, a 2 night stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel, and $100 in gas! What a way to start the day.

5 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow that is awesome! You guys will have a blast!

trine k said...

yay, congrats! So awesome! You totally would be the one to win something like that!

Amber H. said...

That is so exciting for you guys! I love how you are always entering and winning contests! How lucky was that that no one else called in?? Great job! I'm excited for you guys!!

Brian and Amelia said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I should enter more contests. I've never had any luck, so I always give up. Congrats, though! How fun!

Autumn said...

COngrats on the tickets! Disneyland was a blast. I was glad that Dustin's mom took the babies once in a while so we could enjoy it too! Your kids will love it!