Saturday, August 2, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

I had to deliver a cake to Salt Lake this morning, so we decided that we would make a trip to the zoo while we were at it. The kids had a lot of fun. It was a fast visit, but we had enough time to see all of the animals and even stop by the gift shop for a souvenier.

On the train ride

I'm glad we got to see the white alligator exhibit. It's only here for a limited amount of time.


Our family

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Yay! How fun! I can't wait to take Colin to the zoo. I've been holding out for a little bit cooler weather.

Angela said...

The kids helped sooooo much with all of our projects. They know the value of work and they are willing children. We rewarded them for all of the hard work on the bathroom. We had a lot to do that day so we only had 2 hours to spend at the zoo. It wat already hot and the anmial stink made it less desireable. We had fun and thanks to Angela and her Cake decorating we were able to have a fun trip and make the day one to remember. Thanks Angela, Alex, Caleb, and 4 yr old Leah!!!

Love,
Dad