So, for the next month I had been looking for cow cookie jars every where I went. NO ONE has cookie jars anymore! I did find two cookie jars at Bed Bath and Beyond, but they were all pretty plain...of course NO cow. Caleb and I went shopping all day one Saturday looking for a cow cookie jar. We went to 10 different stores, but to no avail. So, I went home and bought one off of ebay.
The package came right in time. My mom was over at our house when it came. Caleb wrote my mom a nice note saying 'I'm sorry'. Then he gave her the package. My mom was so surprised!


One of the reasons Caleb picked this particular cow cookie jar was because the bum of the cow is where you get the candy.
We had even bought some frootie tootsie rolls to put inside of the new cow. Now there will be treats in the cow at Nanny and Papa's house again and Caleb will be sure to ASK for treats instead of trying to get them himself.
5 comments:
What a great story, and a great lesson! That cow cookie jar is really cute! I bet your mom loves it!
Who knew that finding a cookie jar could be so hard. It is a really cute cookie jar, and it fits your mom's kitchen perfectly.
I wouldn't want to be the one to tell your mom I broke her cow. That note was too cute. I hope you are doing well. You do have the cutest mom ever you know.
Brianne
I loved the Death Star Cake! Amazing! And I am glad everything worked out with the cookie jar.
Don't you just love ebay, you can find anything you could ever want.
Post a Comment