My boys know that we don't allow lightsabers. They ask for one EVERY time we're at Wal-Mart, or any other store that they see them at. We tell them NO every time! You'd think they'd understand by now. Well, one day Alex got creative and decided to make his own light saber! He took apart his dart blower, added some other parts, put a small flashlight in the end and VOILA! He made his own Darth Vader lightsaber. It turned out pretty well. I'm so proud that he was able to be so creative and discovered how to make one. 



P.S. A few hours later I made him take it apart because, homemade or not, lightsabers are NOT allowed! It makes the boys fight even MORE than usual when we have one around.
2 comments:
What a creative little kid!
I think I know what the boys will be getting for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment