I was getting the boys motivated to get in the shower when I turned around and saw Leah's bright red head. I asked her what happened and she said, "When I was at Nanny's house I banged my head right on the wall!" I got a little worried, so I took a closer look...
She was totally faking me out! She had gotten into my make up, drew a line on her head with my lip liner, then tried to wipe it off...leaving a huge red mark on her head! I'm glad this owie was an easy one to take care of. All it took was a little soap and water!
1 comment:
That is such a cute picture of Leah, and a funny story. Awesome pics of rock climbing, that sounds like it was a lot of fun.
And great job Alex. Way to figure out how to make a homemade lightsaber, even if you weren't suppose to. Now I know why they always want to play with ours when they come over. :)
Post a Comment