Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Caleb's Kindergarten Class


Alex's 2nd Grade Class
Caleb and his friend, Alejo

Leah, our pretty little witch

It took her 10 hours to finally LIKE wearing the hat!

Anakin Skywalker (aka Caleb) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (aka Alex)

We had orange pumpkin shaped pancakes for breakfast with faces made out of chocolate chips. This is the food that I made for dinner:

Witch's Broom Cheese Ball

Blood-shot Googly Eyes

Mummy-Dogs

Bones

Chocolate and Caramel covered Mini-Apples

(they turned out so much better than last time covered in chocolate first!)

Our table set-up. The cups, plates and table cloth made it so fun.

Alex and Caleb went trick-or-treating with Alejo (Darth Vader) and I took Leah. They all got TOO much candy. Probably a year's supply.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

6 comments:

Amber H. said...

I love the boy's costumes and Leah looks REALLy cute as a witch! I saw some of those and thought how adorable they were :o) How fun that you are always so festive to make theme meals on holidays! It's always fun to see what you come up with! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween :o)

Anonymous said...

All the food looks amazingly yummy. I really like how creative you are! The kids looked great in their costumes. I bet they had a blast for Halloween. You're such a good mommy!

Autumn said...

What a great halloween! Your food looked amazing like always! What some great ideas, I will have to remember that for next year.

Anonymous said...

Angela, Will you tell Amelia to add my address to her blog so I can see it. I didn't get to add her address in time and now I can't view her blog. Thanks so much!

Amber said...

Angela - you are still an amazing Betty Crocker! That food looks so good & fun! Your kids look really cute! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!!
-Amber :)
p.s. when Ry and I were carving pumpkins, I told him about when we were roomies & you made that yummy pumpkin cake - from a real pumpkin! That's still amazing to me!

grandma kopp said...

What a cute family to know. The food looked delicious. Did you make all of that for Halloween?
love you!