Since we were in Salt Lake most of the day today I thought we could go as a family to stand in line for Wicked tickets.
Two hours before each show they give out 10 sets of 2 tickets through a name drawing. We put in Alex's, Caleb's, Leah's, Jon's, and Bill's names. I had forgotten my picture ID at home, so I put Jon's name on my card so he would be able to use his ID. I thought 6 chances to be drawn were pretty good odds.
Jon's name was the SECOND name called! Yeah! I immediately called my mom and told her to get on her way to SLC because we GOT TICKETS! She was shocked. She was with my dad at Wal-Mart in Springville when I called her. Although they live on the same street as Wal-Mart, they had to take a round-about way back to their house because of construction.
After my mom dropped off my dad and got her Jeep she was on her way. The show started at 8pm and she got there at 7:45pm! We had AWESOME seats! We were in the orchestra section on the third row! I could see the actors and actresses breathing (and sometimes spitting as they sang) we were so close! AWESOME seats for only $25/ticket.




3 comments:
LUCKY!
That is so awesome! Will you share some of your good luck with me?!? :) Tee hee! I'm so glad you had a good time!
Sounds like you win everything you set your mind to winning! Congrats. I am excited to see it too! However, our tickets were 75 a piece and we chose to sit in the mezzanine area so we could see the stage as a whole. I can't wait to see it in July. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You're getting me excited for it!
Post a Comment