So, during some of my precious "spare time" tonight after the kids supposedly went to bed (they each had to make their usual rounds of coming out or sneaking into each other's rooms) I spent 2 hours making royal icing flowers for an upcoming cake I'm making. I thought they turned out so cute. Any guesses on what kind of cake it's going to be?? The cake picture will be posted by Friday night or Saturday morning on my cake blog.

2 comments:
Couldn't say really just from looking at the flowers....maybe a shower of some sort? or wedding? I can't wait to see the pics! Oh, and BTW, you said you would post pics of the wedding cake on your cake blog with the flowers...still waiting! I also have to say, you had me doubled over laughing at your comment to my snot story with Annika! I never would have thought to tell them they were eating bugs! You are hilarious :o) LOL!
Wow, I pretty much veg out in my spare time. I'm lucky to actually get the energy to put a movie in. I commend you for your constructive spare time.
Post a Comment