Thursday, October 18, 2007

Decorating for Halloween

These are the 2 Halloween decorations I made this year. We had a "girl's day" one day last week and my mom and sister in law painted these decorations. After they were dried we stained them to make them look rustic. I think they're cute!

The kids even got to do some painting that day. Alex made the vampire (I still need to have him draw a face on it). Caleb's is the mummy, and Leah painted the witch (with Nanny's help). They were excited to be able to decorate their rooms for halloween.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute your house is with all the halloween decorations. Your wall paper is really cute to. Alex, Caleb and Leah your people are so cute. You did at a great job painting them.

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween decorations look awesome! I am at Ryan's house and I miss playing with you guys.
braydon

Amber H. said...

Oooooh I miss decorating for Halloween and all the holidays! My things have all been in storage since we moved in! I can't wait until we have our own house and can decorate again!!