What a busy day we had yesterday! Caleb's last soccer game was from 5:30-6:30pm. Alex had a basketball game from 6-7pm. After Caleb's game the whole team when to a pizza place to have a pizza party. I took Caleb and Leah to Caleb's game while Jon took Alex to his basketball game. We all met up at the pizza place. I'm glad this was the only day when their schedules overlapped. It would be so crazy to deal with that more than once. Caleb's team did really well. I'm glad he had the team that he did. All the kids got along great and had a lot of fun together. They were all presented with a certificate and a medal for their great efforts in soccer. (Caleb's coach is in the yellow shirt sitting by Alex. Also, notice the soccer cake I made that's sitting in the middle of the table.)
Alex is doing well in basketball too. They are learning man-on-man basketball. They each get a wristband of a different color and they have to gaurd the player on the opposite team with the same color wristband. It hasn't sunk in with some of the kids and we still get a lot of double teaming. They'll learn eventually. 

2 comments:
Great job Caleb and Alex. Grandma made Alex's basketball shirt also. Isn't she a neat grandma?
So did everyone like the soccer cake? That ball was SO cute! How crazy that they are totally old enough to do sports! Looks like you have two athletes on your hands! :o)
Post a Comment