Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Froggy Kid Bathroom

The bathroom that we are remodeling is going to be me and Jon's new bathroom. That means our bathroom now is going to be the new kids bathroom. I decided to change the theme of the bathroom to something more kid-friendly. Here are some pictures of our new cute frog-themed bathroom.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute room! Just think you only have a couple months all in one bathroom. You can do it, it will take scheduling

Brian and Amelia said...

That is super cute!! I love the frogs!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Cute bathroom! Benny would love it because he loves frogs! That's fine that you took pictures from me...hope you enjoy them!

Amber H. said...

I bet the kids love the new theme!

Jennie-O said...

I would like to just say that you can totally have 5 people in one bathroom. Remember my parents' house? one bathroom, 6 people - for OUR WHOLE LIVES!! I know how it is though so I'm hoping your remodel goes FAST!!