Saturday, April 12, 2008

New York City, Here We Come!

So, we've decided to use our buddy passes and get away this week anyway. We're going to New York City for 4 days. It's a totally different feel to the vacation. Rather than a relaxing time by the beach in Hawaii we'll be sight-seeing in the fast-paced over-crowded New York. I'm excited to see it though. We still plan on going to Hawaii in the fall with the other buddy passes we have saved up, but for now we're off to see the City that Never Sleeps! We leave bright and early Monday morning so I thought I'd post about where we're going before we get too busy getting ready to go.

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

Ok, so now I don't feel bad for you anymore and am jealous yet again! I have always wanted to go to New York, so I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. I'm glad you were able to figure something else out! Have fun!!!

Brehtt said...

Sounds fun! I love NYC. Have a great time.