
The boys got more Legos from Aunt Robin. We traded in their two smaller sets (one of which we already had) for a larger set. They picked out a Batman Lego set. It has 1075 pieces and took me 4 1/2 hours to build. The set originally retails for $89.99. We got it on clearance for only $45! I wanted to surprise the kids when they woke up, so I worked on it all night. Jon helped me do the Robin car and the Penguin Submarine. I built everything else. It's an awesome set and has so many neat features. I guess it was worth staying up until 2am to finish it because the kids have been playing with Legos all day today. They were so excited to see their new Batman Legos. Double click on the picture to get a closer look at all the hard work.
1 comment:
Wow! Looks complicated. Legos are so much fun.
Post a Comment