Last Wednesday Jon surprised me by setting up a babysitter and taking me on a date! Wednesdays are usually his welding class days, so I assumed that he needed to leave by 6:00pm to get to class. I was in the middle of doing laundry and at 5:45pm he said, "Let's all go on a pajama-rama before I need to leave." To tell you the truth I was frustrated. I KNEW there wasn't enough time for a pajama-rama before he needed to leave in 15 minutes! As I was trying to convnice him to do it another time he finally told me that we were going to a BYU basketball game. He had arranged for our good friends Larry and Trine to watch our kids for us. I was really surprised. I was a GREAT game. We got to see the end of the game, which was the best part. BYU won by 3 points. I'm so glad that I have such a thoughtful husband. Maybe I should be more willing to do spontaneous things (even if I'm convinced there isn't enough time).
1 comment:
Go BYU! You have been tagged. Check Out my website for the questions.
Post a Comment