Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Laura tagged me, so here are my answers to the questions.

1. Best thing you cooked last week? homemade taco salads. I deep fried the tortilla bowls myself and everything. I was so yummy! It tasted just like we were eating out at a restraunt.

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? I would go to Germany with Jon and see the areas where his family came from.

3. When was the last time you cried? After a very overwhelming day dealing with kids a few days ago. Jon's a great listener (even if it's hard to understand me through my blubbering).

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: I was a Senior in High School getting ready to attend Snow College. My friend, Amber (Mecham) Miyake and I were looking for apartments to live in.

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Living in the house we are in now. We were in the process of remodeling the room that is now Caleb's, our living room, our bedroom, and the room that is now Leah's. This is when we first got carpet for our living room.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: Jon got lasik surgery and became a High Priest. I was teaching cake decorating classes.

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: cake decorating, cooking, scrapbooking, taking pictures, blogging, playing games, and being a stay-at-home mom.

8. Five favorite foods: taco salad, chinese food, fruit (especially grapes and peaches), ice cream, and alfredo-anything (chicken, noodles, pizza, etc)

9. Five places you've been: Mississippi, Germany, California, Arizona, Nevada

10. Five Favorite Memories: My trip to Germany, Our wedding day, the births of all 3 kids (Leah's arrival was the easiest), our family trip to Disneyland, Christmas every year!

People I am tagging: Katie, Amber, Trine, Adrianne

1 comment:

AOlson said...

I didn't know you like alfredo so much. That's cool. Did you see your high chair on my blog? It looks awesome. We love it. Thank you again.