My IQ score is 126!
Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher. You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.
Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher. You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.You can take the free IQ test too by going to this link. The average person who takes this IQ test scores 119.73. See how you measure up! When you're done with the test click on the "Free Result" link to see what your results mean.
2 comments:
It is Official, I AM SMARTER THEN YOU!!!
Your IQ score is 127!
Word Warrior
You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.
The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.
Shane,
First of all, if you are so much smarter than I am then how come you said "I am smarter then you" rather than "I am smarter THAN you"? I guess on the little spelling problems I'll always have the upper hand!
By the way, I retook the test and scored 129 the second time. It still gave me the same description about being a visionary philosopher though. I guess patterns are my thing.
Post a Comment