Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mommy/Daughter Day at the Salon

I decided it would be fun to take Leah to a hair salon to get a "real" haircut. After a major tantrum trying to get her to come with me to the mall (I'm sure as she gets older she'll WANT to go to the mall and will be throwing tantrums about that), we finally got to our appointment. We both got our hair cut at the same time. She did really well. She was really quiet, and was so good while they cut and styled her hair. Now her hair actually has some shape to it. Mine is short and will be easier to blow dry again.
We ate lunch then dealt with more tantrums before returning home so Leah could take a much needed nap!

2 comments:

Brehtt said...

Both of your cuts turned out so cute!
I love the Cars cake and cupcakes. You are so talented!

trine k said...

ooo, both turned out so cute! Love em!